Health Benefits Of Yoga Uses
Today’s Topic Is Yoga Uses .
There Are Some Yoga Uses That Will Turn Your World Upside Down.
- In our daily lives we often become victims of a sedentary lifestyle while striving to balance work and family life.
- Working every day for 6-8 hours decreases blood circulation and creates stress that causes fatigue and reduces energy.
- Any type of physical exercise, even moderate stretching, has been known to increase blood circulation and contribute to the energy production.
- Yoga is great at increasing blood flow throughout the body through its dynamic movements and helps reduce fatigue.
Regulates High Blood Pressure
- Occasionally it has been proved that Yoga has a profound effect on your body , mind and soul.
- Which ultimately helps to reduce your increased blood pressure by reducing the stress.
- Its forms such as Savasana and Shisuasana promote the circulation of blood in the body, thus maintaining stable blood pressure by relaxing the entire mechanism.
- Another asana that is so effective is Paschimottanasana which normalises high blood pressure and relieves stress.
- Being physically fit and flexible creates self-confidence.
- Yoga’s exercises and poses are designed to make people more flexible, while enhancing muscle strength and cardiovascular health.
- When a person becomes stronger and more flexible, he is self-confident.
- This trust transfers slowly over to all aspects of his life.
- Yoga can alleviate your pain, just about any!
- Asanas, meditation or a combination of the two decreased pain in people with arthritis, chronic back pain problems, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions according to several studies.
- Your mood improves when you alleviate your pain, you are more inclined to be active and you don’t need as much medication.
- Unlike weight training or other exercises that focus only on specific body parts, yoga benefits every part of your body.
- Yoga regularly strengthens your immune system and stimulates your lymph system to oust your body toxins.
- It helps in the circulation of blood, bringing oxygenated blood to the internal organs in order to help them function optimally.
- It also helps in reducing stress and eliminating pain and aches.
- So encourage your employees to spend some time regularly practising yoga because they are less likely to take sick leaves when they are healthy and fit and to be more productive at work.
- You increase the drainage of lymph (a viscous fluid rich in immune cells) while you practise Yoga, when you contract and stretch muscles, move organs around and come in and out of yoga postures.
- This helps the lymphatic system fight infection, cancer cells are destroyed and cellular functioning toxic waste products are disposed of.
- Some of the best asanas to boost our immunity are Tadasana, Vrikshasana, Trikonasana, Utkatasana and Matsya.
- A stressful corporate life with crunching deadlines, heavy workloads and endless meetings can create mental clutter that may hamper the decision making of your employees.
- It can impede their ability to focus on the tasks in hand.
- Yoga poses and meditation can help to clear this mental clutter away, helping your employees become more alert, focused, and productive.
- Yoga also improves the circulation of blood within the brain and improves brain function.
- In addition, yoga and meditation can teach your employees to have a focused, still mind. In a demanding work environment this is a very useful skill to have.
Anti Ageing Effects
- Among other benefits, its anti-aging quality is one of the most sought after reasons for people to practise Yoga.
- Yoga improves your skin quality by leaps and bounds by boosting the redevelopment of dead cells within your body.
- Its ability to lessen stress delays your skin’s natural wrinkle process.
- And there are a number of other reasons helping to delay ageing.
- Yoga and meditation allow people to be fully conscious of their respiration.
- In Yoga there are breathing exercises that teach how to deeply inhale and exhale.
- Breathing increases lung capacity deeply, and increases the body’s oxygen content.
- It makes your employees more energetic when they have more oxygen in their bodies and helps them fuel through the hectic work schedules.
- The lack of oxygen can cause many problems such as nausea and laziness.
- So it’s important that your employees learn to breathe properly to get enough oxygen.
- Move more, eat less — that is many a dieter’s adage.
- On both fronts yoga can be of help. Regular practise gets you moving and burns calories, and your practise’s spiritual and emotional dimensions may encourage you to address any eating and weight issues in a deeper way.
- Also, yoga might inspire you to become a more conscious eater.
- Stressing at work causes frustration and anger among employees, which makes them less motivated and less productive.
- If your employees are unwell physically and mentally, their morale will be hampered.
- Yoga is very helpful in elevating the mood of your employees and keeping their anger at bay, thanks to its stress reduction properties.
- It is a great way to improve physical and mental health and help them to be more motivated and confident.
- Yoga is boosting morale with all its benefits that will help create a harmonious workplace.
- So give your employees a yoga class to promote their health benefits and foster a healthy workforce.
These Yoga Uses Will Help You Definitely.
For more and relevant content, CLICK HERE.